Make a cat post
Make a recipe box
Thanks for voting
The results of the 2022 Tool of the Year awards will be posted on our website in early December and in the next issue of our shopNEWS newsletter.
Make sure you are signed up for our free weekly shopNEWS newsletter.
Follow these steps to register with the Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement Forum.
- Click on the link to the Forum: forum.canadiancoodworking.com
- And then click on REGISTER.
- Enter your birth date.
- It is important that you enter your actual birth date. Should you not remember your username or password in the future, this is a key piece of informaton we will use to validate your request for a new username/password.
NOTE: The “Connect with Facebook” option does NOT work at this time.
- After you enter your date of birth, the REGISTER page will open.
- You must answer all the questions.
|When you click on “I’M NOT A ROBOT” a window will pop-up.|
This Human Verification process helps us weed out spambots.
Follow the instructions on the screen and click VERIFY when done.
- To complete the Registration form enter your LOCATION and agree to the Forum terms and rules by clicking on the check box at the bottom of the registration screen.
- Finally, click on the COMPLETE SIGNUP button.
- A pop-up window will inform you that an email has been sent to your email address.
- To complete the registration process you will need to respond to the email we send you.
- Click OK to close the pop-up window.
- You will then be automatically ported to the Forum.
- At the top of the screen you will see two yellow boxes.
- The FIRST box recommends that users who access the Forum via a mobile device to install Tapatalk on their device.
- The SECOND box reminds users that they can now use the Forum, but will not be able to make posts until they have responded to the email that we sent – now is a good time to check your email browser.
- This is the ACTION REQUIRED email we send out.
- Click on the first link to continue with your registration.
NOTE: If you do not receive this email within 3-4 minutes of registering, please check your SPAM folder – sometimes our ‘Action Required’ email gets sent to the spam folder.
- After clicking on the link in the ACTION REQUIRED email, the Registration page hown above will open in your browser.
- It will notify you that your registration has been sent to our moderation team for review – this generally takes 1 business day.
- After your registration has been vetted by one of our moderators, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Your registration is now complete, and you can begin posting to the Forum.
Further information about our Forum and how to use it can be found here.
If you do run into any problems, please contact the Forum administrator.
It will help if you provide specific information about the nature of your problem and include the name of your operating system and the browser you are using.